Sunday, March 25

Finding spirit animals in the funhouse

In a seaside fort, all campsters were expected to travel trails with three peanuts and a needle as a guide, and kill, cook, and eat small forest animals for dinner and most importantly "bond" as camp units. I did not agree with this process and so I escaped, flying into the trees as would a squirrell, except I wasn't a squirrell, I was a Native American girl, and I soon found myself on a deck, watching a Native American dance. An old woman was doing a whirlwind of a dance with motes of light were following her skirts. Apparently she was to choose someone to train, and she was looking directly at me. There was a crowd of children around her, hoping to be chosen, but she dissappeared with the statement, "you must follow me first." I spent a lot of time exploring the caves and shores near the sea, sometimes I saw her in front of me, smiling.

My father and a beautiful red dog appeared on the beach. This dog was the most friendly creature I have ever met in a dream world, and while I was playing with the dog, the setting changed. The dog and I are in a run down building which will not let us out. We are happy enough with the haunted place and we proceed to play around with its ever-moving doors.

No comments: