Tuesday, June 12

Seriously, what's with the bruised leg theme?

Here are some selected details from last night's dream:

People on Facebook can give out sexy points through this program named "Wisteria Lane" (I think that is from Desperate Housewives?). But the points showed up on your cell phone as a percentage, one percent per vote you get. When I discovered this feature I was 1% sexy.

At first we only noticed one three inch-long black spider on the wall. Mom captured it in the dust pan, but then when I went to kill it with the industrial spatula all of its friends started crawling in with it, and into all the other dust pans in the house. I just tried to whack it, but I couldn't tell if it was dead because there were about twenty crawling around. I don't think I ever managed to kill one, because they all made clink sounds when I hit them, as opposed to crunch.

I was working at Solstice and Evan kept coming in and out, making multiple drinks and leaving with them. Later Emily explained that he was making drinks for the examiners that were going to review his thesis, but making the drinks made him late, so he had to make more for his actual professor and classmates. She also said it probably wouldn't have worked, but he has such an extensive drink selection.


Kris had even more extensive bruises on his left leg than the ones I had in that other dream. Apparently they were also much more painful as well.
It took me a long time to figure out that he had decided not to cut his hair, but it was only growing out in the front, into these hideous pseudo-emo bangs.

No comments: