Friday, June 8

Party At Rebecca's!

I am asleep on Rebecca's couch, and when I wake up, everyone has arrived and is helping prepare for the party. Rebecca hurries about looking for the appropriate glasses, and Andreas and Roderick cut up limes. Andrea is in the corner where the dining table should be, but instead Rebecca's bed is there. Except it's not really a bed, it's a toilet. Andrea doesn't want to flush it or it will wake up the neighbors, so she asks me to flush it after she leaves. I say that I will, she leaves, and I go into the kitchen.
Then Laura/Derrick's roommate Lucas comes out of Trevor's room and goes, "Man, you guys, can't you clean up after yourselves! You know I have to have a clean kitchen!" and he starts washing the tea kettle. Rebecca is gone, and I try to defend the mess, saying we are having a party and he's invited, but he just shakes his head and picks up all of the half-full glasses from the counter and dumps them in the sink. I figure it's no big deal to have clean glasses, and then I remember about flushing the bed. I go over to it and make to flush it, but there's nothing in the bowl. Then I spot Andrea's shoes under the bed, and am a little disgusted that she didn't even put them in the toilet. I pick them up from the laces and fling them into the bed with a splash. Then examine the bed, looking for a way to flush it. Finally I think I pull the covers up and it makes a whoosh noise.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Jenny! I believe your dream is a prophecy! Well, the part about the party... I hope the toilet/bed thing doesn't happen. We should have some sort of bash! Rod's been bugging me about it for some time now.

Jenny said...

yes yes! let's have a bash, definitely sans toilet/bed.